Peak Peak Performance’s mission is to provide patients with the highest quality rehabilitation in a customer friendly, educational environment to allow them to reach their physical health and wellness goals and enhance quality of life.
Performance Physical Therapy, LLC will provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Physical Therapy Benefits
Improve Mobility and Motion
• Physical therapists are experts in developing pain free mobility to facilitate quality of life, your ability to earn a living, and participation in leisurely activities.
• Movement is essential to promote physical independence and reduce fall risk.
• Studies show that physical activity can help prevent diabetes, which accounts for 18% of U.S. adult deaths and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, fractures, and arthritis.
• While surgery and medications are often warranted for certain diagnoses, there is increasing evidence that conservative treatment through physical therapy can be as effective and less costly for many conditions.
• Low back pain is often over treated despite evidence that physical therapy is a cost effective treatment that avoids expensive medical costs.
• Physical therapy has proven as effective as surgery for meniscal tears and knee osteoarthritis, rotator cuff tears, spinal stenosis, degenerative disk disease, and other conditions.
Participate in Your Recovery
• Individualized treatment plans are designed to help patients meet their needs.
• Participating in your own recovery can be empowering.
• Patients often develop ongoing relationships with their physical therapists to maintain optimal movement.
*Information adopted from www.moveforwardpt.com
• General orthopedics to treat a variety of musculoskeletal injuries
• Post-surgical rehabilitation
• Sports therapy and Manual therapy
• Concussion rehab, Vestibular rehab and Temporomandibular dysfunction rehab
• Workplace ergonomic analysis
• Dry needling and cupping
• Work conditioning/hardening
• Personal Training
• Functional capacity evaluation
• Wellness Program
QRTP (Quick Return to Play program)
The athletic trainer and therapists at Peak Performance can help athletes recover and get back to play faster. Athletes can get a quick injury assessment and receive treatment after a game that may have resulted in a strain, sprain, bruise, etc. Based on the athlete’s injury the treating therapist may recommend a physician consult or a few visits of physical therapy. Call for pricing and additional information on their return to play program that is offered Saturday mornings.
Conditions We Treat
Back, neck, and spine injuries • Upper and lower extremity injuries • Musculoskeletal disorders • Post surgical conditions • Sports injuries • Neurological disorders • Arthritis • Nerve injury • Vestibular impairments • Concussions • Temporomandibular dysfunction • Other conditions that limit function